In addition to End of Life ceremonies, I also offer services regarding surviving other types of Loss, such as:
*End of Serious Illness,
*End of Work-Career,
*End of Relationships,
*End of Addictions.
Collectively, such ceremonies are called “Survivor Ceremonies.” And in life, we have much to survive:
- Domestic Partner Dissolution,
- Death of a loved one,
- Job Loss, Downsizing, Relocations,Â & Retirements,
- Overcoming Addictions (drug, alcohol, etc.),
- Loss of Animal companions, and more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AsÂ we Â learn to face, cope, and survive everything that life throws our way, having Ceremonies to Recognize Survival & Loss have become increasingly popular in order that we may continue to envision our possibilities in Life and move toward them. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Survivor ceremonies are held at two key points:
- While you are going through the ordeal, such as a life-threatening illness.Â This type of ceremony centers around thanking loved ones for their support and looking ahead to a better tomorrow.
- After you have come through a crisis, such as when a divorce is finalized.Â This ceremony focuses on lessons-learned, analysis, and reflection.
Survivor ceremonies provide an opportunity for you to express yourself in a manner that is true to you and one that captures the essence of your survival.
By reaffirming the bond held with family and friends, there is a greater appreciation for your life, giving you the strength needed to face new challenges and future survival situations.
To Contact Me…
I will provide the most comforting and reassuring experience given your needs and circumstances.
Contact me in whatever manner is easiest for you, by email firstname.lastname@example.org,Â phone at 425.770.9243, or the easy to use contact form.Â Let’s discuss how I can help you honor your journey.