SERVICES & FEES
Officiant, Celebrant, and Minister for End of Life, Celebrations of Life, Memorials, & Funerals in Greater Seattle & Puget Sound
Personalized Ceremonies for Celebrations of Life, End of Life, Memorials, Funerals,Â Survivor Ceremonies, & Writing Services
Due to Covid 19, fees have been adjusted to reflect the added risks involved, and begin at $750.Â Because every ceremony is unique to your needs and circumstances, fees are quoted on an individual basis.
Those interested in my services recognize and agree that there is no substitute for high quality, personal care, and an experienced professional for these important Ceremonies of Healing and Transition. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For whichever ceremony you are in need of, I will:
- meet with you and immediate family and/or friends,
- gather stories that reflect the spirit and character of the deceased,
- learn of their favorite songs, literature, and poetry,
- from the above, create a custom service or eulogy that has been approved by you,
- include meaningful ritual/s that reflects the honoree’s faith or life philosophy,
- deliver a beautiful service, officiated professionally, with warmth and dignity.
To reserve your specific date and time, payment is required at our first meeting.
To Contact Me…
I will provide the most comforting and reassuring experience given your needs and circumstances.
Contact me in whatever manner is easiest for you: by phone at 425.770.9243; the easy to use contact form; or by email email@example.com.Â Let’s have a conversation about how I can help make this difficult time less of a burden for you and your family.